JSK Diary

My cellphone picture blog. All pictures are taken around my home in Port Elizabeth or where I am travelling around South Africa.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Protecting against crime


ADT Security were quick to respond to the panic button I pressed when a burglar entered an upstairs window of my house. Within minutes they caught one of two fugitives in a neighbour's garden. He had some of my things in his pockets. A laptop computer and a camera were dropped when being tackled by the ADT men. It was very impressive service. (See also Always on duty)

2 Comments:

At 1:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done ADT on your commendable service to the Public...

D Fernandes
Perridgevale

 
At 7:19 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Good work ADT! Also good work for writing the letter to the Herald, being thanked is always a great motivation.

J Hughes
Ex Glen Hurd
(Now living in NZ)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home